Please select a topic below related to your enquiry. If you don’t find what you need, please fill out our contact form.
What is the CDB Network?
The CDB (Connections DataBase) Network allows for improved connection, collaboration, and knowledge sharing between members looking to research, develop, and apply integrated, holistic approaches to water management. The CDB Network is an initiative of the International WaterCentre Alumni Network.
What are the benefits of membership?
Membership allows you to:
- Access to talent and knowledge through our online directory of integrated water management professionals,
- Join upcoming events and catch up on previous events,
- Join conversations on a range of integrated water management topics,
- Provide a comprehensive listing in our online directory of integrated water management professionals,
- and more.
Is my personal information safe?
Who can join this network?
In general terms, the following categories of affiliates are eligible for membership:
- Individuals who have graduated from or are currently completing a master, graduate diploma, or graduate certificate in integrated water management or equivalent, and
- Individuals who have graduated from or are currently completing a water leadership or equivalent program.
- Individuals affliated with the International WaterCentre.
All members are expected to adhere to the community standards and terms and conditions.
Is there a fee or charge for membership?
At this time, there is no charge to become a member of the CDB Network and access the service.
I’ve forgotten my password, how can I log in?
Please click here to be taken to a page where you can recover your password.
We want your ideas!
Do you have an idea for a feature you would like to see on the website?
We would love to hear about it.